We offer rapid prototyping and 3D printing services while ensuring the best price, quality, and customer service.
With a background in engineering, design, manufacturing, and management we can offer the best advice for your design and generate the best 3D printed physical output. As an added value to our customers, we also offer free mesh-correction service with each order, which takes care of overlooked flaws in 3D designs and ensures a perfect print every time. We can also provide a time-lapse video of the production on request at no extra cost.
Get a quote:
We believe in complete transparency. Therefore, we recommend you message us through Private Message or at 3matrik(at)gmail.com with your request for quotation.
Here's what we need to get started:
- An STL file (see below for STL sources)
- Purpose of the prototype/print: we need this information to determine how strong we should make the part. Strongers parts are usually heavier and more expensive to print
- Materials: ABS (Legos are made of ABS), PLA (environmentally friendly bioplastic), PETG (water bottles are made of PETG), Wood PLA (gives a wood-like appearance), Copper PLA (gives a copper-like appearance). Feel free to request a new material.
- Colors: Black, White, Red, Green, Blue, Translucent, Glow-in-the-Dark Blue, Glow-in-the-Dark Green. Feel free to request a new color.
Note: We also offer dual-color prints on request.
- Optional: request an original design or design modification
- Note: Quote will include- delivery schedule, itemized cost, quality assurance recommendations
You can download 3D models (STL files) from the following websites:
1. Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/
2. MyMiniFactory: https://www.myminifactory.com/
3. Cults3D: https://cults3d.com/
4. Pinshape: https://pinshape.com/
Because of the way the 3D printing technology works, it is normal to see layer stripes and similar imperfections on the model when looked at from a very close distance. However, we strive to minimize all imperfections as much as reasonably possible.
- Workhorse Alpha
-- Build Volume: 230x150x150
-- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, PETG, ASA, Flex, Carbon Fiber PLA, Wood PLA, Bronze/Copper PLA, Glow-in-the-dark ABS/PLA
- Workhorse Beta
-- Build Volume: 300x300x400
-- Supported Materials: PLA, PETG, Carbon Fiber PLA, Wood PLA, Bronze/Copper PLA, Glow-in-the-dark PLA
Note: Larger dimensions can be accommodated on request.
Oct. 11, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Last visited: May 14, 2018, 1:34 a.m.
Number of comments: 0