eSUN new filaments in trial - 2017 Jan.

williamWilliam Intservo
  • 28 Jan '17

Hi Guys,

Some new filaments are under lab trial.  If you have printed similar filaments before and would like to give it a try, just PM me or reply here.   I will update the post once all samples are gone.  We should have a trial invitation every two months.  Some in alpha phase and some in beta phase.  I will try to get more samples in the future.  This time it is a bit limited in quantities so it is better that you pick only one that you are interested most.

Here are samples I have:

All samples are in 1.75mm diameter.

1x PEI

1x PA-GF  (Nylon with glass fiber)

2x PEEK

1x PPO

1x ABS fire retardant

Note that you should have printed something similar before and are willing to share your findings here in this forum.  We appreciate your feedbacks good or bad.  They are not final production version.

Participants must be in USA and will be given a 30% off code for eSUN filament in USA as a little thank-you token.

Above samples will be mailed to participants.

Thanks first,

William at INTSERVO

jpotegalJoe Potegal
  • 3 Mar '17

Hi,

if you have any flexbiles I would love to give them a try. I currently print a lot of parts for FPV and use mostly TPU from hobbyking with great results. Would love to see what else is out there. I'm huge fan of the eSun PLA PRO and use it almost exclusively now.

Thanks,

Joe

jpotegalJoe Potegal
  • 3 Mar '17

Thank you very much, looking forward to trying it out. If you wouldn't mind I would also love to try some of the PETG for food use. I just placed an order for a bunch of PLA+ so your welcome to throw it in there to save on shipping.

Joe

ravirileyRavi Riley
  • 9 Mar '17

Do you have any Nylon or tpu/tpe/flexible materials? It would be awesome to try some super strong and flexible filament and compare it to standard ABS. I love and only buy eSun filament now after my great experience with ABS, ABS+, and PLA+.

PS: Is the PPO a blend of HIPS and PPO or polystyrene and PPO? What temp does it extude at? 

Thanks,

Ravi

adminAdmin Admin
  • 9 Mar '17

Ravi,

Yes we have Nylon material on market for over a year now.  It is called ePA.  Nylon absorbs moisture so we normally don't give out samples.

We also have TPU (eFlex) and TPE(eLastic) rubber materials too.

Well most people replace standard ABS with our PETG though.  PETG is a great material.

ePC (PolyCarbonate) is also very good.

You can take a look at www.intservo.com and we can prepare some samples to you no problem.

Thanks,

William

ravirileyRavi Riley
  • 10 Mar '17

Awesome, thank you! Can I get a sample of the Bio-Flexible, TPU, or TPE? 

Thanks,

Ravi

adminAdmin Admin
  • 10 Mar '17

Sure.  please send your shipping address, samples wanted and diameter, to admin@xyzfabs.com

Thanks,

William

KylewKyle Wiehe
  • 23 Mar '17

If here are still any samples available, I'd love to trial anything for you!

adminAdmin Admin
  • 24 Mar '17

Kylew,  email to admin@xyzfabs.com with your interested material.  thanks!

williamWilliam Intservo
  • 14 Aug '17

Ravi I searched email history but don't see any your email.  Make sure send to admin@xyzfabs.com