Free listing platform for 3D printing services + heavy discount on supplies
eSUN Cleaning Filament
Distributed By IntServo USA www.intservo.com
1. Cleaning filament
Appearance: white translucent
Uses: Cleans the extruder’s interior by removing accumulated residual
filaments while the cleaning rod passes through the extruder.
2. Usage Instructions
Tips on using the cleaning filament:
1. The cleaning filament is recommended to clean up extruder after printing, or changing materials/colors. It is like oil change for your car. It is not a material for printing products.
2. If your extruder is already blocked mostly, the cleaning filament might not able to pull out too big debris.
3. Hand feed a foot long or two of cleaning filament into your hot extruder. Its sticky nature can help pull out small debris and also prime the hotend for smooth flow.
4. Cleaning filament melts in a very wide range of temperature, from 160 Celsius to 260 Celsius.
5. Some clients even do cold pull with cleaning filament and had good success with pulling large debris out of extruder.
6. If you printed a high temperature material such as ABS and want to switch to lower temperature materials such as PLA, be sure to set extruder to ABS temperature and run a foot long of this cleaning filament.
7. After you ran the cleaning filament, loaded new filament and set to the right print temperature, extrude a few feet of new filament to further flush off residues and cleaning filament so that you have a perfect start for your new print. The more often you use cleaning filament, the quicker the process.
INTSERVO is the exclusively authorized eSUN distributor and brand manager on Amazon
eSUN offers PLA, PLA PRO(PLA+), ABS, ABS+, PETG, Cleaning, ePC(PolyCarbonate), ePA(Nylon), ePA-CF(Carbon-Fiber Filled Nylon), Bronze, PVA, eFlex TPU, eLastic TPE, HIPS, low temperature PCL polymorph based 3D Pen and more.
Customer Support: email@example.com
This stuff works great! It saves wasted plastic when switching between materials. Even with black ABS to white PLA this cleaning filament saves a lot of time and filament of what you print with because it purges out the filament and its traces much faster than purging a bunch of PLA.
Agreed wholeheartedly. I use it every time I change colors or materials. I just read about the "cold pull" method which I think I will try the next time I get a chance. I wonder what I will pull up from the depths of the extruder? 😇